Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Yes, I watched it and yes, I LOVED it. I was supposed to be attending Women's Conference but when Jen invited me to watch the festivities with her and her sister Richelle I had a serious moral dilemma on my hands. There is really only one person in the world (seriously) who would appreciate and enjoy an event like the Royal Wedding as much as I would and not judge or mock me for being so excited. And there is only one person who would print out cupcake toppers of Kate Middleton and turn cupcakes into a fabulous gown and then display them on a tray of delicate doilies surrounded by Sapphire (like) jewels reminiscent of the fabulous engagement ring.
And who else would provide tiaras and blue ring pops for the guests as well as freshly baked croissants, delicious chicken salad, fruit and fruit dip - oh and don't forget the sparkling cider.

I had to ditch the conference and wrap myself in royalty - and it was worth every minute!

Thanks helping me make a fabulous memory Jen!

Loves!

4 comments:

mariasoledad said...

HI!nice coment, see you . kiss

hapi said...

Hi Quelly, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Sree said...

nice blog:)

Edinburgh Flats said...

Very interesting and enjoyable.