Sunday, April 19, 2009

Birthday week

I am a firm believer in birthdays and that an entire week should be taken to adequately celebrate them. When it is a BIG birthday, the festivities can last up to 2 weeks if necessary.

This year my birthday celebrations began the Tuesday before my Saturday birthday.

As I drove up my drive way I noticed a small brown box on my porch. After retrieving the package and ripping it open, this is what I found:


Can you stand it?!?!?! Danelli lets each of her girlfriends pick out a Tiffany's ring to help celebrate their 40th birthdays. I have to admit, knowing that I was going to be spoiled with a beautiful blue box with a white satin bow has made the impending day a little less dreaded.

Until last week I would say that I wasn't really a 'ring' person. I have chubby fingers and tend to try and avoid drawing attention to them - but now I wear my ring and it reminds me that I one classy chick!



Thanks Danelli!!!
Stay tuned for day 2 of the week of Raquel!

2 comments:

Us Craven's said...

Bling Bling! Everything looks good on you- even 40! YIPEE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK Quelle!

Queen Lisa said...

And to think that all I got you for your birthday was Addie. I'll put her in a turquoise box for you :)