Monday, May 11, 2009

Birthday week: day two

With the rate I'm going I may be writing about my infamous 'Birthday Week' through the end of the summer!

On Wednesday I stopped to get my mail and when I popped open my little box look what I found?!?!?! (I'm not talking about the American Express bill) The minute I spotted that lovely loopy text I knew I had recieved a treasure from Marta!


She is such a doll and created the most delightful birthday package! Here is the envelope the card came in - delightful, no?

She sent me some of her darling tags, a mix CD she entitled "Quelly Tunes" and it is fabulous and I would take a picture of that but it is downstairs in my car so you will have to take my word on it.

She also included one of her mini-diaries. I had bought one of these at a boutique in Fall of '07 and have LOVED it - it has been fun to fill in. I pull it out on especially good days - to capture the magic you know. She uses the greatest paper for the covers - you can't go wrong purchasing anything from her store.

So that wraps up day 2 - Thanks to Marta is was WONDERFUL!!!

1 comment:

marta said...

thank you, quelly. so glad you're jammin' to the tunes. i thought you might like them. i received your darling carrying case roll-up. we are always on the go, it is perfect. it's terry cloth case is so handy and cute. you are so talented.

hope it was a happy one.
thanks for the shout out.