Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm in Love

I am sure that many of you are letting out a sigh of relief that I have finally found love - I certainly am letting out a great big sigh


Through my nose!!!!

I have discovered the netti pot!!!
It was mentioned on Oprah and my brother has used one for quite some time - I purchased one awhile ago and decided to dig it out last night. My hay-fever was in rare form and I knew that I needed to try something before I went to bed.

I followed the instructions and was impressed with what my sinuses had been hiding.

If you would like to see a demonstration of how to use said Netti pot, click here. Don't be frightened, I promise it is easy and it really works!

3 comments:

Mike said...

GAH!!!!!!!

Not another one... :-/

Mrs. Peterson said...

Good night! Where have i been? Your birthday and a big one....went through that one in December myself and then losing your job!!!! Carla lost hers in April as well. How is it going? Are you even looking for another one yet or are you just enjoying life?

Jill said...

Oh my goodness! I've heard of these but never seen one in use before. I was so embarrassed for the woman in the video.