Friday, June 26, 2009

Bitter Sweet

Well, just to keep all of my readers up to date on my life, I must let you know that I am unemployed - not by choice - a fabulous time to loose my job, isn't it? As I had mentioned in a previous post, there was some serious stress I was dealing with so I can't say that it is an entirely bad thing. I did like my job - I really liked what I did and I didn't mind the stress that accompanied the tasks and if you were to ask my clients they would tell you that I did my job well - one of my clients (the one with a reputation for being difficult to work with) asked one of my coworkers... past coworkers that is.... for my home address so they could send me something.

I am trying REALLY, REALLY hard not to beat myself up - I wasn't the only person severenced this week and I get the feeling I won't be the last.

Lucky for all of you, now I will have the time and the desire to update more often - HOORAY! I know you just can't wait for what I have to share with you. Actually, I have lots to share. I never posted the pictures from the cruise I took in January and a couple of weeks ago I took my studly nephew to New York for his Graduation trip - there are some great pictures from that trip.

Stay tuned dear readers and if you happen to know of anyone looking for an amazing Project/Account manager tell them that I'm their girl!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh...CALL ME! We need to talk in person.

*alysha* said...

I'm so sorry... hopefully there's a job out there bigger and better for you!!!

Queen Lisa said...

I foresee a nanny position in your very, VERY near future.

Jill said...

Do NOT beat yourself up about this, it is happening all over the place right now. Hopefully this break will give you time to do some other things (in addition to blogging) and will bring new opportunities.