Monday, July 06, 2009

Just a thought

So I was reading my blog roll this morning and on Michelle's blog she had her Sunday thought - that being,

"I know Heavenly Father loves me by the people He puts into my life."

This really hit home for me today. This last couple of weeks has been hard - losing your job at any time is hard but losing it while the economy is so 'stellar' is just the sugar on top. I can easily say that I am doing as well as I am as a result of the people in my life. I am so incredibly blessed with amazing friends and family. I am very grateful.

3 comments:

marta said...

raquel, i've been thinking of you since reading your last post about losing your job. you are the type to find the sunshine through the clouds. good luck, my friend. will be praying for you.

i love this quote too. thanks for sharing.

Jill said...

This is definitely a great thought, and I'm sure Michelle would be happy to know it meant something to you.

Mendon Packs said...

Very good thought. Isn't that the truth. It was so fun to see you at lunch. Hopefully, I will see you at the pool.